Terms & Conditions
- Please use the booking form and send a minimum deposit of 25%. The balance is to be paid no later than 21 days before arrival. A booking is not valid until you have received our confirmation.
- A week commences at 2.30pm on Saturday and ends at 9.30am on the Saturday of departure. These times are to be strictly adhered to in order that the proprietors can clean the apartments prior to your taking possession.
- The Proprietors cannot be held responsible for any loss, damage or injury caused to persons, property or possessions whilst on the property. Car park is at owner's risk.
- The accommodation should only be used by those persons listed on the booking form.
- Cancellations must be advised by Registered Post at least 28 days before the booking is about to begin. The hirer will be held responsible for the full amount of the booking unless the accommodation is re-let, in which case the deposit is not refundable. We strongly advise you to insure against cancellation, and an insurance proposal form is available.
- The accommodation, together with furniture, fittings and utensils must be kept as found on arrival. The person whose name the accommodation is booked shall be responsible for any loss or damage during the period of occupation. All apartments are metered for electricity.
- In the interest of other guests, please ensure there is no unreasonable amount of noise within the apartment at any time.
- Any breach of the booking conditions or behavior detrimental to the enjoyment of other guests, or the Proprietor, will result in the immediate exclusion of the offenders, and the Proprietor re-taking the possession of the apartmen